Re: Access a remote registry

From: H D Moore (hdmat_private)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 08:35:17 PDT

    Try using the "rpcclient" program that ships with Samba TNG.  It lets you do
    all sorts of things, including enumerate users and access the registry.  If
    you know Perl, you can try using ActiveStates's win32 Perl to write a script
    which uses the built in registry functions.  I used this a long time ago to
    retrieve the netscape mail pop-3 passwords from an entire network of NT
    workstations...