RE: Sample RFP for security audits

From: pete (peteat_private)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 02:34:27 PDT

    Anyone who is waiting for version 2.0 of the OSSTMM to have been released yesterday (May 21st.) is mistaken.  The original deadline for submissions was yesterday, however, that got delayed until the end of May.  After all submissions have been entered, the manual needs to be updated, edited, reviewed for inconsistncies, untruths, stolen text, etc.  Then we deal with translations.  We are aiming for a release the middle of June.  I don't think that's too big of a turnaround considering the size and scope of the project.  Of course, we still need volunteers.

    Sincerely,
    -pete.