pentesting IBM DB2

From: Mika Laaksonen (mikalaaksonenat_private)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 03:38:13 PDT

    Hi all!

    I should do a penetration test against IBM DB2 (on SUN Solaris 7)
    Unfortunately I have no prior expertise on DB2. I would like at least use
    some sort of database scanner against DB2. When I searched the Net I didn't
    find any suitable tools.

    I'm planing to use at least ISS Internet Scanner and Nmap against SUN
    Solaris 7

    Does anyone know any good tools for testing security on DB2?
    Do you have any other good advice?

    Thanks, Mika