Re: "bonded and insured"

From: H D Moore (hdmat_private)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 17:20:44 PDT

    All analysts at Digital Defense are bonded and insured for some insane amount
    of money.  The client needs to know that if you screw up and take down thier
    IT infrastructure, they will be compensated by some other method other than
    suing you.  If you want, I can try to find the name of the company that
    provides those services for us.