Word lists, again...

From: Alberto Grazi (Alberto.Graziat_private)
Date: Wed May 23 2001 - 02:53:39 PDT

    Hi,
      during a pen-test I have found a directory which probably has exec
    permission.
    Since I didn't have any name of files (listing is not allowed) my
    approach was to try a sort of "dictionary attack" on the URL.
    I tried with a normal English dictionary but it didn't find anything
    (each word was truncated to the 8th char and ".exe" was appended)...
    does anyone know if there is a list of common names of CGIs available
    (for Unix and win platforms) ?

    Thx

    Alberto