Re: Word lists, again...

From: Philip Stoev (philipat_private)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 05:28:06 PDT

    You can also try a dir *.exe on your own PATH, /bin, /usr/bin,
    /usr/local/bin, /sbin, /usr/sbin, winnt, winnt/system32, and other such
    directories. Then add those executables to your dictionary.

    Sometimes people put weird things (ping.exe, traceroute.exe, notepad.exe,
    cmd.exe, command.com, bash, sh, etc.) in their CGI-BIN folders for weird
    purposes (such as testing if CGI execution actually works) and then forget
    to clean up afterwards.

    Philip