Re: "bonded and insured"

From: Bill Casti, CQA (quireat_private)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 17:23:16 PDT

    You get bonded and insured as a consultant, regardless of the specialty.
    Contact The Hartford insurance company. That's who I get my bonding
    insurance from as an independent consultant. I pay around $400 a year for
    up to a million dollars coverage for "non-performance", malfeasance, etc.

        Bill Casti, CQA                                 Email: billat_private
         Cell: +1 877 289 2645                            Fax: 703 834 8209
                    There's no limit to what can be accomplished
                     if it doesn't matter who gets the credit.