Re: Get out of jail free card...

From: batz (batsyat_private)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 09:07:52 PDT

    On Thu, 24 May 2001, Eric Wolbrom wrote:

    :We have been reviewing or Pentest permission slip and was wondering
    :if anyone had any good "standard" document they would/could share?
    :
    :I know this was covered last Oct. but I was looking for a little more.

    I don't have one handy, and some people might consider that proprietary,
    however, if you search the web for "indemnification agreement", you can
    get most of the template together yourself.

    Indemnification is a veritable sacrament these days.

    --
    batz
    Reluctant Ninja