RE: How to become a professional penetration tester?

From: David Fuller (burchoff2000at_private)
Date: Wed Jun 06 2001 - 12:03:30 PDT

    Thanks to all the people who responded to my question I will certainly be
    taking each one into consideration. You have shown the path of enlightenment
    to a "white hat script kiddie" (if there is such a term) to become a Hacker
    in the true sense of the word. Thank you and good luck to you all in your
    endeavors in the future.

    David.