Proxy-based Unicode Scanner / Anonymous

From: Loyal Moses (loyalat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 20:42:04 PDT

    Hey, hey!

    http://www.sec33.com/webtools/unicode

    Interestingly enough it was only suppose to be a php script that ran a test
    for Unicode via the web. Mostly so I could do some remote testing from just
    about any system with a browser.

    Well, ... it then became a php script that utilizes any web-proxy on any
    port. So you can route your unicode test from just about anywhere.

    Well after that, I figured I would just incorporate several directory
    structures both standard and non-standard mixed with all the variations of
    the exploit and it added up to around 40 or more. I only have 29 on the web,
    but I've tested the scripts on my clients and while other checks come up
    negative.. This one seems to do the trick.

    If anyone has any ideas or a list of their versions of the exploit I would
    like to take a look.

    Thanks,

    ./lm