RE:Ethical Hacking Courses

From: William Knowles (erehwonat_private)
Date: Tue Jun 12 2001 - 23:19:40 PDT

    On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, John Doe wrote:

    I can vouch for TTL Unlimited after seeing one of their principals
    talk at a private training program, definitely check them out.

    Also check out New Dimensions International
    at: http://www.newdimensions.net

    NDI has been doing information security training since 1985 mainly for
    the U.S. Government and Military but they will do training for small
    groups and corporations. Many of their original trainers have gone off
    in business for themselves, Chris Klaus to name one. :)

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    erehwonat_private

    > Check out http://www.ttlunlimited.com.  They're a small company
    > with ex Air Force security guys.  They've done a lot of security
    > training for some government and commercial companies.  I heard
    > them here at Symantec and I heard them speak at a conference in
    > Dallas.
    >
    > Good luck,
    >
    > Tom

    "Communications are the nervous system of the entire SAC organization,
    and their protection is therefore, of the greatest importance. I like
    to say that without communications, all I control is my desk, and that
    is not a very lethal weapon."      ---      General T.S. Power U.S.A.F
    erehwonat_private     PGP Key on request     http://www.c4i.org/erehwon/