RE: pen testing iis 5

From: st0ff st0ff (if0ffat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 07:48:32 PDT

    Checkl out this Website:
    http://hackersclub.com/km/files/nt/iis4_iis5_exploitscripts.zip

    There is a Perl with you can Upload an upload.asp.
    This  upload.asp is used for upload other files - very
    easy over your browser!

    Greetings

    if0ff

    Greetings.
    I am pen-testing IIS 5 [no hotfixes] running in WinNT
    4.0 with no fixes.  At
    this point I want to upload a file to the box [nc.exe]
    and then I will
    definately have the box.  How can I go about doing
    this?

    Thanks

    --ExpLiciT
    	'Firewalls are speed bumps not brick walls'