Re: pen testing iis

From: Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña (jfernandezat_private)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 02:44:57 PDT

    "Enrique A. Sanchez Montellano" escribió:

    > If you cannot tftp or ftp (happens) just echo the debug equivalent ....
    > =) ... long live debug since its on all windows machines ... then just
    > compile it on the server and VOILA!!!
    >
    > debug is your friend!!!

    	Umm.. doesnt' debug impose a limit in size?
    	I find that it might be much better to uuencode the file and uudecode
    it on the server, you can find a program such as "netsend" (ol' BBS
    friend) which can generate an auto-decompresser uuencoded of any binary
    file.

    	Javi

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service
    For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to
    the latest security vulnerabilities please see:

    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/