Re: win2k pentest - what can i do?

From: Mike DeGraw-Bertsch (mbertschat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 08:59:55 PDT

    I'd just change the "Administrator" password--I haven't tried this, but I
    believe the command is "cusrmgr -u Administrator -P <newpassword>".
    Alternately, you can change a user's permissions (or add them to the
    Local/Domain Administrator group).  "ntrights" changes user permissions.
    Both tactics require, unfortunately, the Win2k resource kit.

      -Mike