win2k pentest - what can i do?

From: Matt Andreko (mandrekoat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 06:53:50 PDT

    I normally do not do pen tests on the win2k operating system.  However I am
    doing one at the moment.  I have successfully got Administrator privelages,
    but only at a pseudo-dos-prompt...  Is there anything i can do to get
    graphical abillities, since windows is basically useless without just
    graphics.  I have used the "net user" command to create a new user, and
    added it to the Administrators group, but I do not have physical access to
    this machine.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    --
    Matt Andreko
    On-Ramp Indiana

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA) Service
    For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which automatically alerts you to
    the latest security vulnerabilities please see:

    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/