RVP (RezendeVous Protocol)

From: INA (V. Brahmanandam) (BrahmanandamVat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 01:19:14 PDT

    Hi all,

    Has anyone in this list reviewed RezendeVous protocol and the security
    considerations relating to this protocol. I am on an assignment to review
    security implemented in a middleware product (TIBCO), which is using this
    protocol to communicate between various systems. I have been able to gather
    some information from: http://www.psl.cs.columbia.edu/papers/rvp-dd.html
    <http://www.psl.cs.columbia.edu/papers/rvp-dd.html> ,   which does not
    appear to be fully current. I couldn't find any RFC on this.  I would
    appreciate any help in this regard.

    Thanks and Regards.

    Brahma

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/