Enumerate virtual websites on IIS

From: Malf Easance (malf_easanceat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 16:28:37 PDT

    Hello Fellow pentesters

    I'm working on a blind test and found an IIS
    server that is apparently running virtual
    hosting multiple websites on the same IP address

    HTTP/1.0 is refused wants the format like:

    HTTP/1.1
    host:
    (I don't know the host sites by name)

    Is there a way to get IIS to spill a list
    of all the 'host:' entries.

    I've tried DNS PTR lookups but it seems as
    though multiple addresses are bound to the
    interface as well, so I'm not sure I got
    them all.

    TIA,

    Malf

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/