Re: Tool kit assembly

From: xbud (xbudat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 18:57:55 PDT

    I agree, all of the tools you show that come with trinux are great, but
    don't forget 'netcat' and since it was mentioned that it might be an MS
    infested network : enum , legion ,readsmb.c , smbcrack.c (for win9x boxen),
    l0phtcrack and all of the NTRK's will come in quite useful as well.

    -xbud
    xbudat_private
    opadillaat_private
    "I only drink to make other people interesting"