Re: NT snmp

From: batz (batsyat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 08:49:24 PDT

    On Sat, 4 Aug 2001 adamat_private wrote:

    :Target is an NT4 box with snmp setup with "Read/Create" permissions on one
    :of the communities. I need to demonstrate that this is a bad idea, so im
    :looking for a tool that will spoof the source address (to 127.0.0.1) and
    :send an snmp set. Any suggestions?

    snmpwalk the following for usefull information for further compromising
    the machine. I haven't examined the NT write mib, but I'm sure there
    is a wonderland of exquisite horrors awaiting us in there.

    The following mibs should be walked on any NT system to ascertain
     the data named above them.

    Will it route?
    ip.ipForwarding.0

    name.
    system.sysName.0

    IP services.
    enterprises.232.11.2.6.1.1.2.

    Walk this for User ID's and other things.
    The best of these to walk is:
    enterprises.77.1.2.25.1.1

     walk this for processes
    enterprises.232.11.2.6.1.1.2

    Cheers

    --
    batz
    Reluctant Ninja

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/