Re: Pwdump2 with UNICODE?

From: Lists (listsat_private)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 20:15:03 PDT

    Hello all.

    I wanted to thank everyone for the responses.

    Here is my quick summary. I got CmdAsp.asp and uploaded it to the server. By
    the way, I used upload.asp to get things up to the server. After running
    cmdasp.asp, I was able to run pwdump2 and get the hashes. They are running
    through a cracker as we speak. CmdAsp.asp seems to work really well.

    As far as the \repair\sam._ file, I was unable to get this file to copy.
    Everything I tried got access denied. However, it really doesn't matter as I
    succeeded in "getting the hashes" as required for this test.

    Anyway, thanks for everyone's input on this. It was very helpful.

    Allen Archer

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/