RE: Security Audit

From: Ogle Ron (Rennes) (OgleRat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 11:06:46 PDT

    Then maybe someone should define what the components are for a standard
    penetration test, a vulnerability assessment, and a security audit.  This
    document then should be published as a security community approved standard
    as either an RFC under the IETF or through some other recognized
    organization.

    My .02
    Ron Ogle
    Thomson multimedia
    Rennes, France

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/