RE: How to Tackle the Legal Tangle?

From: Dan Ryan (DanRyanat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 09:12:24 PDT

    Contracting for penetration testing is complex and, if not done with the
    assistance of expert counsel, can leave you at serious risk. Find a lawyer
    who understands both contracts and cyberlaw and listen carefully to his or
    her advice. This is no place for do-it-yourself.

    Daniel J. Ryan
    Attorney at Law