Re: White Hat Hacking / Security Training in the UK

From: Nathan Catlow (nscat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 08:31:55 PDT

    You may want to look at qinetiq (formally DERA) "Practical IT security health
    check" 2 days, run monthly.

    contact rclutterbuckat_private for more info.

    regards,

    N.
    --
    All opinions mine, but if you need one you can borrow it for a while
    *I'd love to give my 0.02 worth - Have you got change for a dollar?*

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/