Re: L0phtcrack

From: Nexus (nexusat_private-way.co.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 10:48:39 PDT

    Since LC3 is available as a 15 day free trial from
    http://www.atstake.com/research/lc3/index.html , you might want to grap a
    copy and test for yourself.   It does appear to be slower but this is due to
    the fact that it is doing more than it was before, so LC2.x will _appear_
    faster in the short term, but against better passwords it will be quicker
    long term.

    Judge for yourself
    ;-)

    Cheers.