actuate

From: pen test (pentestlistat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:29:22 PDT

    I have been tasked with auditing a newly deployed actuate e-reporting ver 4
    server running on NT with sp4.  With this ver of actuate the server can not
    go any higher than sp4 according to actuate.  I was wondering if anyone had
    any experience with this kind of server?  Is there a web enabled admin
    section or anything that might stick out and say HEY TURN ME OFF?

    thanks

    jon