new THC releases

From: vhat_private
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 11:57:58 PDT

    Hi folks!

    6 years and still not dead :-) THC is still active ...

    Our hacking/security releases in the last month:

    THC-RUT	- a wavelan airport swiss army knife to break through MAC
    authentication, gather information about network setup (netmask requests,
    dhcp/bootp requests, and more!)

    and now WARDRIVE v2.0, finally a tool for wardriving and warwalking for Linux
    supporting NMEA GPS devices, with nice features. (well, in fact we were
    warwalking/driving for quite some time now, but with simple shellscripting
    which we would not have dared to sell to anyone as a "release" ... ;-)

    HYDRA v1.3, a parallel network login hacker tool was updated, now supporting
    telnet, ftp, pop3, imap, http basic and cisco ("Password: ") authentication,
    with up to 250 (or whatever your unix operating system is able to handle)
    parallel processes trying to get in ... and some bug fixes are in as well

    Finally, HACKERS GO CORPORATE, a - well - kinda political article about what
    grey and blackhats should do if they want to get into the security business.

    all available at http://www.thehackerschoice.com - for free as usual :-)

    In our release queue:

    Hydra v1.4 with pcnfs, vnc and nntp support (OCTOBER)
    Parasite v1.1 with small fixes and some more features to have an all-purpose
      tool for ARP spoofing and is the best tool for this available (OCTOBER)
    Wardrive 2.x with more features	(OCTOBER)
    A cute W2K security tool which is very small and easy but very very useful
      (we won't spoil the suspense so far :-) (OCTOBER/NOVEMBER)
    Another security/vulnerability article about - no we won't spoil this either
     (NOVEMBER)
    There are some more releases in the queue, however exact date for publishing
    has still to be decided.

    Well, thats it so far!

    Ciao...
    		van Hauser / THC - [The Hacker's Choice]

    THC's Webpage -> http://www.thehackerschoice.com

    Type Bits/KeyID    Date       User ID
    pub  2048/CDD6A571 1998/04/27 van Hauser / THC <vhat_private>

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/