CORKSCREW 2.0

From: Marco de Vivo [UCV] (mdevivoat_private)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 16:59:11 PDT

    Hi,

    Can somebody address me to where to find some CORKSCREW (tunneling ssh via
    HTTP proxies) documentation?. If there isn't any, can at least somebody
    explain me the basic architecture of this tool? I mean an overall
    explanation  of the way it works.

    TIA

    Marco de Vivo

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/