Re: Wireless discovery and WEP cracking on one 802.11b card

From: Frank (laat_private)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 14:49:24 PDT

    The Zoom 4105 has an external antenna.

    However, I use an Orinoco for Netstumbler and a Prism based card for
    cracking. Best to have the two.

    Frank

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Dan Stofl wrote:

    > Zoom Telephonics ZoomAir 4100
    >
    > do not have connectors for external antennas.  If this is true, is it
    > asking too much for the above cards to do net stumbling?  If so, is

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/