Re: Accessing registry through command line

From: Todd Ransom (transomat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 11:25:46 PDT

    > portions of the registry.  I haven't had any luck using it to make changes
    > to the registry, as it pops up a confirmation dialog to the console about
    > the proposed changes.  I don't know of any way of controlling windowing
    > apps from the command line.

    regedit /s thefile.reg

    supresses the confirmation window.

    TR

    rm -rf /bin/laden

    WTO + WIPO = DMCA? http://www.anti-dmca.org

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/