LDAP + Active Directory

From: Tim Russo (trussoat_private)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 21:13:51 PDT

    I have discovered that I am able to connect anonymously to my clients active
    directory/LDAP port (389). Using an LDAP client I can connect, but I do not
    see any information. Is this because the directory is empty or that I am not
    using the correct protocol version (3?) and/or BaseDN? Is their a way to get
    a listing not knowing the correct DC?

    Thanks.

    -Tim

    Tim Russo
    Email:	trussoat_private
    Tel:		781.849.9323
    Fax:		781.849.0127

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/