cracking cisco passwords

From: Jason binger (cisspstudyat_private)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 18:48:48 PDT

    I am currently performing a penetration test and
    managed to pull down the config using a HTTP
    vulnerability in the cisco interface.

    How do I crack the following password gained from the
    following line of the config?

    enable secret 5 $1$6Je2$MurE4FTzoZjQShRW4Ui9H0

    (the password has been changed)

    Jason