Hacking Lotus Domino 5.0.5

From: renato.ettisbergerat_private
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 12:19:38 PDT

    Hi

    I'm doing a pen test for a client. They have many systems in the dmz,
    including some nt/win2k boxes running IIS. Unfortunately, all IIS are
    patched :-(. But I found a vulnerable Domino 5.0.5 Server. I was able to
    download some nice files like names.nsf, the sam-file in winnt/repair and a
    admin.nsf with all user names and passwords. I think, that's a finding :-),
    but I want more.
    Is there a way to get a shell? I'm able to create files on the server or at
    least I can fill out a question form. Can I use this to create a file or
    execute a command (I don't think so, but maybe...)? Or does anybody know
    some other stuff, that I can do?

    As you can see, I'm not a pro in Lotus Domino.

    Thanks for your help

    regards
    Renato
    computer.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/