RE: Do ICMP re-directs actually work ?

From: Ofir Arkin (ofir@sys-security.com)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 03:31:09 PST

    Naveed,

    Try to look for the registry setting in Windows 2000 that is IGNORING
    redirects. This might be your problem.

    BTW - I would suggest you use a tool called 'sing' it is a better
    implementation of icmpush by the same coder - alfredo andreas omella.

    Hope this helps

    Ofir Arkin [ofir@sys-security.com]
    Founder
    The Sys-Security Group
    http://www.sys-security.com
    PGP CC2C BE53 12C6 C9F2 87B1 B8C6 0DFA CF2D D360 43FA