Re: Need Novell vuln. scanner ASAP!

From: R. DuFresne (dufresneat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 15:17:29 PST

    My info here is dated, and I'm sure this tool has been updated, but, from
    the original release posting to the firewalls lists, a tool that may well
    suit yer needs:

                              Nomad Mobile Research Centre
                                 A N N O U N C E M E N T
                                      www.nmrc.org
                            Simple Nomad [thegnomeat_private]
                                       19Nov1999

                                   Product : Pandora v4.0 Beta 2
                                  Platform : Windows 95/98/NT
                                             X on Linux

    Jitsu-Disk has been very, very busy.....

    Pandora v4.0 beta software has been updated. The new Pandora v4.0 *Beta 2*
    software is now available. It still has the "point, click, and attack" GUI
    interface, it still runs under Windows 95/98/NT or Linux with X, it still
    is the full metal jacket ninja kungfu action software for hacking Netware
    you've grown to love. Still compiled with 100% freeware compilers using
    freeware libraries with no big corporation SDK assistance, still the same
    GUI in Windows or Linux.

    Thanks,

    Ron DuFresne

    --
            admin & senior consultant:  darkstar.sysinfo.com

    "Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
    business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
                    -- Johnny Hart

    testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!