RE: Oracle Default Passwords

From: Lopes, Leonardo (ISSBrazil) (llopesat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 10:38:10 PST

    Ehlo!

    I have make one Perl script to perform a flexible brute force over Oracle
    Databases, this script is to simple and need many improves.
    For use, you need to install Oracle Client on your machime and Perl-DBI
    module. I have made tests over Ora Cli 8i runing on Windows 2000.
    This can help some people without knows on Database servers.
    If anyone make any chage on my script, please sent to me.

    []'s

    	Leo.

    PS.: Sorry by my poor english. The SQL Server tests are not implemented.