Re: NT Password Recovery Bootable CD

From: William Salusky (changeat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 07:20:59 PST

    I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet, but the very same disk should
    allow you to mount the NTFS or FAT32 filesystem navigate to the repair
    directory and dd the file off the machine, or copy to floppy.

    Just Alt-F# to a virtual console and do it manually.

    I'll try it myself shortly to verify that my idea is not crocked.

    William

    --
    William Salusky
    Manager: Security Services

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/