Class-C multi-protocol password bruteforce application.

From: Erlend J. Leiknes (nookieat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 14:35:03 PST

    Hello.
    Im writing an bruteforce application that support pop3, ftp, telnet... and
    much else in the future. (Please give me requests + link to RFC for your
    wanted protocol)

    Whats interesting is that usernames can be easily bruteforced from fingerd
    and identd, which would speed up a cracking process.

    If you are interested in this project, please mail me and I will keep you
    updated. If you want some particular functions, please tell me.

    The end-result will be an automagically class-C bruteforce application that
    should be able to eliminate all weak passwords within a whole network.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/