OSSTMM help

From: pete (peteat_private)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 10:02:37 PST

    Hi,
    I'm working steadily on 2.0 of the open source security testing methodology
    manual which is an open source methodology for completing thorough security
    tests.  I was wondering if anyone here has read through the modules and
    tasks and can help with comments, suggestions, errata for improvements in
    2.0.  You can find it under projects at www.ideahamster.org.

    Sincerely,
    -pete.

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/