Re: ASP code testing

From: Kevin Spett (kspettat_private)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 14:16:44 PST

        Dunno about the buffer overflow question (I've been toying with similar
    ideas), but it's generally a bad idea for the client to be able to get
    backend error messages of any kind.  Have you checked to see if you can get
    an ODBC error message?  Try adding a single quote or an SQL keyword such as
    ' OR' to the argument and see if you can pull off an SQL Injection attack.

        Kevin.