Re: pen-test environment

From: Steve De Doncker (dedonckersat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 10:24:24 PST

    On 3 Jan 2002 at 21:27, Carl Bysen wrote:

    > Maybe someone else has quite a few ideas, like building a whole
    > linux distri which is just used for that.

    why re-invent the wheel?

    http://trinux.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Steve De Doncker <dedonckersat_private>
    http://users.pandora.be/dedonckers

    "There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and
    UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence." - Jeremy S.
    Anderson -

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/