PeopleSoft Passwords Encryption

From: Ravi Kohli (ravikohliat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 12:10:12 PST

    Hi Everyone,

    I need more information on PeopleSoft password encryption and if there
    is a way to decrypt the passwords. I already have the table with
    username, userid and encrypted passwords. Thanks

    Ravi

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/