RE: Cisco 2501 Router

From: Rob Iles (Robert.Ilesat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 08:33:15 PST

    Just wanted to say a big *Thank You* to all those who took time to reply
    (both off-list and on) - and to apologise to those who felt it was
    irrelevant to the list. (I assumed that if our moderator had felt this
    way, it wouldn't have got through)

    Many of you pointed me to the Cisco web-site, where the information was
    readily available - if I'd had web access (as opposed to just email) at
    the time of posting, I wouldn't have bothered you all! - as case of RTFM
    if ever I saw one.

    Thanks again,

    Rob Iles.