Dialup Banner Database?

From: bluefur0r bluefur0r (bluefur0rat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 07:54:26 PST

    Ello all,
    I was just curious if anyone has or knows where I can acquire a database full of dialup banner system types. I'm in the middle of an audit and I came across a system with a pretty generic banner. I searched online and only came up with scanning lists done by hacker groups. If anyone has such a database please let me know as it would help me greatly testing the default passwords. I'm sure phonesweep has something like this _somewhere_ in it's directory. Thanks again,
    blue.

    Kies een origineel e-mailadres op www.emails.nl

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/