Pen-test Firms in the Boston Area ?

From: cdowns (cdownsat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 08:35:31 PST

    Could someone give advise on good pen-test companies in the New England
    Area ? I am trying research companies possibly in the Boston Area. My
    Hosting Department would like to get a 3rd Party Audit done.

    Thanks in Advance All ~!

    ~!>D

    --
      Network Security Administrator

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/