Re: Pen-test Firms in the Boston Area ?

From: Robert G. Ferrell (rferrellat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 21:32:00 PST

    At 11:35 AM 3/1/02 -0500, cdowns wrote:
    >Could someone give advise on good pen-test companies in the New England
    >Area ? I am trying research companies possibly in the Boston Area. My
    >Hosting Department would like to get a 3rd Party Audit done.

    Try CACI.  They're located in NoVA, but they do remote stuff
    all over the country.  They also travel extensively and their rates, even with
    travel factored in, are very reasonable.  Plus, they have some pretty big guns
    in the pen test arena on staff.

    http://www.caci.com

    the Information Assurance contact (according to the Web page) is

    Jim Hogler
    14151 Park Meadow Drive
    Chantilly, VA 20151
    Telephone (703) 679-3809
    Jim Hogler - jhoglerat_private

    I have no formal connection with this company at all, BTW.

    Cheers,

    RGF

    This list is provided by the SecurityFocus Security Intelligence Alert (SIA)
    Service. For more information on SecurityFocus' SIA service which
    automatically alerts you to the latest security vulnerabilities please see:
    https://alerts.securityfocus.com/