RE: Pentesting a Citrix Network

From: Greg (gregat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 10:32:06 PST

    Yes, that's what I have done in the past. The HTTP server is related to the
    'published applications' function within Citrix. If you take a Citrix ICA
    client and attempt to list the published apps on a specified server you will
    see an HTTP POST request go to the Citrix HTTP server, I don't remember the
    script name but it is in a /scripts/ directory.

    Set up your Citrix connection, from the client, as a TCP/IP+HTTP connection
    and you will be able to examine the requests (which are cleartext)

    cheers

    Greg